Thursday, December 31, 2009

Google Voice = Funny Transcript

I think I may have a new source of content for this blog on the slow days: Google Voice's transcription function. A Spanish-speaker left me a message today, which Google took to read:

"Don't forget to date and I will mate. Yes, they did that and I'll talk went up at all, but it's a goddamn thing afflicted. They've made mislabeled. I think that out all to have out there that I get a ethical get that out the only one and they had to, and I was seeing what I want to deliver on that this is kevin launch. I'll talk to you. Hey Daddio."

Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. However, in commenting, you agree that you will not:1) Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights. 2) Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Pappillon in its sole discretion. 3) Impersonate another person.