Monday, August 03, 2009

Barrichello: Blah Blah Blah!

Rubens Barrichello lashed out after Brawn strategy cost him more points in German Grand Prix (12 July 2009).

I missed this while in Italy or wherever I was, but it's brilliant. I don't know if Barrichello was in the right or wrong, but - FINALLY - an F1 driver sticks it to his team and doesn't tow the party-line in the post-race interview.

Rubens Barrichello slammed his Brawn team after falling from first to sixth during the German Grand Prix:

"There was a great show from the team today of how to lose a race. I did all I could today, I got first at the first corner, and they made me lose the race."

He added:

"If we keep going like this we’re going to lose both championships. To be very honest with you I wish I could get on a plane and just go home, because when I go to the team afterward there will be a lot of ‘blah, blah, blah’ and I don’t want to hear that right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. Comments may, however, be moderated.