Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kimberly Reed Photography

Back in the day, there was no shortage of media covering my moves on a bike, and I even tried the habit myself (though of the "hidden" camera variety). Anyway, while on an amazing ride around town yesterday during a glorious day that reminded me of a morning in the tropics (humid, light breeze, not yet blazingly hot but crystal blue skies), I met a pro photographer at PNC Park. Despite what Burt Hoovis would say, I'm normally not annoying and I try not to talk to strangers (lol), but for some reason I spun up to the woman with the two cameras and asked her if she'd "take my picture?" Even as the words were coming out of my mouth I felt like a total dork, but she was really cool about it and snapped a few pictures. Of course, she could have just been pressing the shutter release and then immediately deleting the image, but I didn't care. It was a funny moment, it passed in but a second and I was on my way again, but thanks to the staff of Kimberly Reed Photography for making me feel like a star again!