Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blazin' Saddles - Eurosport interview - Zen Machine Films Documentary

Thanks to Blazin' Saddles for the chance to speak to his legions of loyal and passionate cycling fans via Yahoo!/Eurosport today. Being interviewed by B.S. ranks right next to being referenced in As the Toto Turns on the personal cool factor, and I genuinely do feel honored to have been featured in the Yahoo!-Eurosport world.


If you're a Twittering-type, you can follow Saddles on www.twitter.com/saddleblaze  as well as me at www.twitter.com/joepabike.

And now is probably as good a time as any for me to let you know that Phil Anderson and I collaborated on a short documentary that can be viewed online through Vimeo. It's been described as "brutal, honest and thought provoking particularly in the wake of landis' admissions and allegations" - but I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it yet! I feel uncomfortable seeing myself on camera for more than a few minutes, but I'll crack some day and will screen it. No need for you to wait, though! Here it is:


Joe Papp Interview from Phil Anderson on Vimeo.

"Exclusive interview with former professional bike racer, Joe Papp who raced on the international circuit winning many races before testing positive for doping in 2006 and ultimately admitting his guilt. In this interview he talks about his upbringing, getting into racing, and doping, testifying at Floyd Landis hearing, and a stunning revelation about his personal life."