Wednesday, February 17, 2010

UPDATE 2 (Landis Comments): Regarding Today's News

Unfortunately timed, today's news, but my commitment to clean-sport is & has been genuine. Would like to reveal all to you, but there is ... still much sensitive work to be done. It's imprudent for me to comment in detail now, but I will release a brief statement this evening.

UPDATE: VeloNews provides fair, balanced coverage of today's events, in a story here. Also note, please - my testimony in the Landis Affair was not "against" Floyd Landis. I repeat: I did not testify against Floyd Landis. I testified as to the effects of testosterone on me personally, its perceived value as a recuperative and regenerative agent and the perception within the peloton of low-dose/micro-dosing testosterone.


I didn't claim that Floyd Landis had doped (though ultimately CAS would confirm in appeal that he had, in fact, doped).

UPDATE 2: Apparently Floyd Landis still thinks I had something to do with his being caught for doping at the 2006 Tour de France. The Tweet below has now been taken off Twitter; it's like it never existed. I wonder how many of his 11,000 followers checked in during the 20 minutes it was online.

TheRealFloydL
 
  
Shit! Fuck LNDD Fuck USADA Fuck J.Papp Fuck P.McQuaid Fuck T.Tygart and Fuck You!18 minutes ago from mobile web