Friday, September 11, 2009

Mavic Zap

Before the was Shimano Di2, there was:


I don't know how, but I ended up with two sets of Zap wiring looms - one of which is brand-new and still in the original box. Lol. An old discussion of Mavic electronic shifting, here.

UPDATED (Sept. 11): Tired of reading about doping and looking at pictures from 2006? Do you have Mavic Zap componentry? Or a complete Zap-equipped bike? Willing to share photos for publication (attribution not necessary, so you can remain anonymous)? If so, leave a comment and I'll be in touch. I'm happy to publish any and all Zap-related photos. I'm not willing to sell my Zap looms though, unless the offer is ridiculously rich. If you DO have a Zap-bike, stay in touch, though, and when your system eventually fails...haha, just kidding. Send those pics though!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,

    Are you interested in selling your Zap wiring looms?

    If so, please drop me a line at jomahone@gmail.com

    Thanks,

    Jayson

    ReplyDelete

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. Comments may, however, be moderated.