Wednesday, August 06, 2008

My Sanction Ended last month

Chris Mayhew, whose interest in me is like that of an obsessed schoolgirl (and who is such a p*ssy that he whispers insults to me under his breath as he pedals quickly by me on his bike when he spies me at the pseudodrome, rather than straight up tell me to my face to f*ck off - which anyone with a pair of balls would do - but which no one except Adam Myerson seems to have), incorrectly thinks my doping ban is still in effect.

Sorry buddy, but it's already passed.

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Chris Mayhew"

> To: "John Verheul"

> Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 12:05 PM
> Subject: You guys gonna welcome Papp back to racing?
>
>
>> His unbanned day it tomorrow, I believe.
>>
>>
>> --
>> Chris Mayhew
>> www.jbvcoaching.com

4 comments:

  1. Isn't there some level of irony in calling me out on your blog when you were sitting behind me last night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully I didn't even see you, and thereby was able to enjoy the race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's great, congratulations on the ban ending; now you can start doping AND racing again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm, not?

    Oye, el serracho, ven pa'ca y chupame la verga, boludo.

    Why would I dope after all the negatives I've experienced as a result of it, and given the fact that I'm in both the USADA and UCI out-of-competition testing pools and actually do get tested out of competition?

    ReplyDelete

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. Comments may, however, be moderated.