Monday, October 29, 2007

Mark DeSantis Will Visit 88 Pittsburgh Neighborhoods In 8 Days

Mark DeSantis is making the final push for votes before election day. Today, Monday, October 29, he is beginning his initiative to visit all 88 Pittsburgh neighborhoods in the 8 days before election day. Mr. DeSantis has already visited most of the city's neighborhoods. But, he wants to make sure he covers every area of the city before November 6, 2007.

"I want listen to every voter and spread my message about positive change for Pittsburgh. I believe Pittsburghers want change. I am prepared to make that change. However, I do want their input about how city government impacts their life and I am open to their suggestions on improving city services. I look forward to this challenge. I recognize that each neighborhood is unique with its own personality and residents in each neighborhood may have different concerns about the future of their neighborhood and this great city," said DeSantis.

Mr. DeSantis will kick off this campaign on Monday, October 29, 2007 at 11:45 a.m. in Bloomfield.

Mr. DeSantis will be available to speak to press at PEARL STREET AND LIBERTY AVENUE AT 11:45 A.M. IT IS IN THE 4700 BLOCK OF LIBERTY AVENUE.

1 comment:

  1. There was a correction for the press conference today. It will be at:

    PEARL STREET AND LIBERTY AVENUE AT 11:45 A.M. IT IS IN THE 4700 BLOCK OF LIBERTY AVENUE.

    ReplyDelete

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. Comments may, however, be moderated.