Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today

Feeling somewhat better - the antibiotics must be doing a number on the bad-ass intestinal microbes that invaded cuerpo de Joe.

I forced myself out for a ride today and climbed and then descended the backside of Passo Turchino. I posted some pics on facebook via mobile upload...very cool to see painted messages on road from both Milan-San Remo and the Giro.

Weather is spectacular here today. And I'm proud of myself: I found an ATM I could get money out of (unfortunately it had to come from my account); I bought focaccia; had a cappuccino for breakfast; figured out how to use the self-service car wash to clean my borrowed bike. I also found electrical tape at an electrician's specialty store (no Walmart here); bought chain lube and celeste handlebar tape (it's a bianchi) and avoided any cultural snafu's.
---
Gmail Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. You look resplendent in Celeste, Joe....!

    verification word: criter

    ReplyDelete

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. Comments may, however, be moderated.