Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today

Feeling somewhat better - the antibiotics must be doing a number on the bad-ass intestinal microbes that invaded cuerpo de Joe.

I forced myself out for a ride today and climbed and then descended the backside of Passo Turchino. I posted some pics on facebook via mobile upload...very cool to see painted messages on road from both Milan-San Remo and the Giro.

Weather is spectacular here today. And I'm proud of myself: I found an ATM I could get money out of (unfortunately it had to come from my account); I bought focaccia; had a cappuccino for breakfast; figured out how to use the self-service car wash to clean my borrowed bike. I also found electrical tape at an electrician's specialty store (no Walmart here); bought chain lube and celeste handlebar tape (it's a bianchi) and avoided any cultural snafu's.
---
Gmail Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. You look resplendent in Celeste, Joe....!

    verification word: criter

    ReplyDelete

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. However, in commenting, you agree that you will not:1) Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights. 2) Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Pappillon in its sole discretion. 3) Impersonate another person.