Thursday, March 19, 2009

Contacting Me; Facebook

Some drama in the family right now. Those who need to know what's up do, and my other loyal readers - well, I appreciate your understanding.

I'm not very reachable right now, and less so via Facebook since they implemented that horrific series of changes to the UI recently. While I wasn't addicted to Facebook, I certainly used the site a lot, and my productivity was probably down because of it. Not to worry though, because I hate the new UI so much that FB will be lucky if I log-in 1x/day or even once every couple of days.

So if you're trying to reach me, revert to pre-FB methods, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. However, in commenting, you agree that you will not:1) Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights. 2) Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Pappillon in its sole discretion. 3) Impersonate another person.