Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tales from La Prima

Apparently, I've become predictable...(paraphrasing)...

La Prima to me: "You always look at the menu as if you're going to order something different, but then you order your same doppio macchiato."

Me to La Prima: "Well you see, my dear, uactually...I do that for YOUR benefit, to keep you engaged and expectant and to maintain your hope that I might order something different."

La Prima to me, with less than loving expression on her face: "But you still order a doppio macchiato - so what, you're cheating me? Deceiving me?"

Doh.

---
Gmail Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. However, in commenting, you agree that you will not:1) Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights. 2) Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Pappillon in its sole discretion. 3) Impersonate another person.