Thursday, January 25, 2007

Yellow Jersey Gap

At university, I studied history and political science, and remain a close follower of international relations and diplomacy (this despite my often having been undiplomatic in my personal and professional activities!). I also like a good comic strip, and am fascinated by "As the Toto Turns," over at NYVelocity.com.

Tuesday's strip was my favorite - how could it not have been, when Vladimir Putin made an appearance and deplored the possibility of a "Yellow Jersey Gap"?!?! Hilarious.

The link to the strip is here, but I couldn't resist posting the original below. Credit to NYvelocity.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pappillon welcomes your comments and encourages your participation. However, in commenting, you agree that you will not:1) Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights. 2) Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Pappillon in its sole discretion. 3) Impersonate another person.